The Safety Technician is the consultant of a company in matters of safety and hygiene of the workplace. Provides the appropriate advice to ensure the smooth operation of the business and avoid accidents at work.
According to the Regulation, all companies, small and large, even those that employ up to 1 employee have the obligation to declare a Safety Technician.
Some of the services are to:
- Controls the safety of the facilities, the production processes and the working methods.
- Inspects working conditions and the implementation of safety and accident prevention measures and prepares a report to the employer for any omissions.
- Advises on the planning and scheduling of work, the supply of equipment, the selection and control of personal protective equipment, the configuration of the environment and jobs and in general on the organization of the production process.
- Investigates the causes that can cause an accident.
- Supervises the conduct of fire safety and alarm exercises.
- Informs employees about occupational risk.
Our office provides essential exercise of the duties of Security Technician. And this is positive for both the employees and the employer himself, as we work in consultation and for the protection and safety of the company's facilities.
Moreover, let us not forget that ensuring the health and safety of employees also relieves the employer, as by properly and adequately exercising the duties of the Safety Technician, this is reflected in the overall picture of the company, both to suppliers and customers and to competent public services.
The Security Technician always works as a Business Consultant. Enters in the notebook of instructions kept by the company any advice that is either mandatory to comply with the law, or is considered to work positively for the safety and health of employees, but also for the protection of electro-mechanical installations that exist within the company your.